We post these events regarding renewable energy generation, renewable energy certificates, and green power as a courtesy to our web site visitors. Unless otherwise noted, the following events and accompanying presentations are neither supported nor endorsed by the U.S. Department of Energy, Green Power Network.
Date and Location
|November 19, 2015
1 p.m.–2 p.m. EST
Do you know how compliance with EPA's Clean Power Plan (CPP) will affect your region's voluntary and regulatory renewable energy markets? Do you know how carbon trading under mass-based and rate-based programs can be coordinated with existing REC trading?
The Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA), and Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP) team up for a webinar to answer these questions and discuss:
- Emissions allowances and emission rate credits
- Potential interactions with renewable energy certificates (RECs) from voluntary and compliance markets
- Potential impacts on renewable portfolio standard (RPS) markets and policies
- How RPS programs can help states meet their emission reduction goals
Register now >>
- Ed Holt, President, Ed Holt & Associates
- David Farnsworth, Senior Associate, RAP
- Todd Jones, Senior Manager, Policy and Climate Change Programs, CRS
This webinar may be eligible for CLE credit. For more information or other questions, please contact Deb Stetler.
||To review the presentations from previous webinars, please visit the Past Webinars section.