January 27, 2015
1:00–2:00 p.m. EST
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Green Power Partnership will host a webinar examining the state of the green power market within the United States. This webinar will focus primarily on the voluntary market, which is the market consumers and institutions use to voluntarily procure renewable energy for all or part of their electricity needs.
The webinar will review:
- The various green power product options
- Where these products are available
- Resource and pricing information
- The most up-to-date statistics and trends in green power purchasing
- The emergence of new green power procurement options
The presentations will draw heavily from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory's recently published Status and Trends in the U.S. Voluntary Green Power Market as well as the Green Power Partnership's program data.
- James Critchfield, Program Director, U.S. EPA's Green Power Partnership
- Jenny Heeter, Renewable Energy Analyst, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Register now >>