The Tenth National Green Power Marketing Conference is
scheduled for October 24-26, 2005 in Austin, TX.
Program and Final Agenda (PDF 2.9 MB)
Agenda at a Glance (PDF 116 KB)
Threadgill's Home Cooking
Enjoy a special dinner and music at Threadgill's, a true Austin experience.
The purpose of the National Green Power Marketing Conference is to review the status of green power marketing in electricity markets and to explore strategies to increase the development of renewable energy resources through customer choice. Conference organizers include the U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and Center for Resource Solutions.
This year's conference will celebrate and build on a decade of success by examining the growth of green power markets, with particular emphasis on communicating "best practices" for product design and marketing, and program implementation.
Attendees will hear from national and regional experts on important topics such as:
- Best Practices in Green Power Product Design
- Effective Marketing Strategies and Tools for Acquiring Customers
- Defining Renewable Energy Attributes and Values
- Using Green Premiums to Finance Renewable Energy Projects
- The Interplay of Voluntary and Compliance Markets
Find additional information about Past Conferences.